How Shivaji Struggled Initially

Recently in an informal chat, actor Shivaji narrated about hardships and the struggle he put up in the initial days in Hyderabad. He said " I came to Hyderabad in search of a job and stayed in my elder sister's house. I used to search for jobs constantly.
Sometimes I didn't go to my sister's house and used to sleep in Baglingampalli Sundarayya Park at night and start job hunting again in the morning. As it was summer then, I didn't face much problem. Though I was staying with my sister, but they too were not so well to do to take care of me for ever. Gradually condition got worsened. I was left penniless and even I pawned my wrist watch also. One day I was very hungry as I didn't eat anything from the previous night. I was sitting idle not knowing what to do, ouside a hotel Swaraj Darshini in Narayanaguda. One of my acquaintances G. V. Subbaiah of Piduguralla saw mw sitting there and asked me what I was doing there. I narrated him the entire story. He took me inside the hotel and after a long time I had a hearty meal."

No comments:

Post a Comment