Sameera's Telangana Shiver

Andhraite Bollywood heroine Sameera Reddy who settled in Mumbai, has gained an impression of her own as a talented actress. Currently she is doing Buddhadev Dasgupta's Hindi movie "Kalpurush", in which she is playing the role of a naxalite from Andhra region.
In this context when Sameera was asked to comment on her role, she was startled by the question. She said " I don't know much about politics. If I say something now, it would be misinterpreted in so many ways." When she was reminded that she is playing the role of an andhra naxalite, she told " I am doing whatever the director tells me to do, I do not know anything else about it. If you want details, better ask the director itself." Sameera vowed not to comment on the happenings in Andhra Pradesh currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment