Idle Rambha's Nostalgia

Recently senior heroine Rambha narrated her some incidents of her past. She told " during shooting gaps when other unit members started playing cards, my hands too used to start itching to play the game. But my father didn't like it, he called it a 'gambling game'.
I used to insist upon him to allow me to play for only once, but he didn't used to heed to my pleas. So I started joining the game without his knowledge. Well! It requires money also to play cards, so I started to steal it from my father's pocket. Later, when he came to know about it also, he never asked me." She also told it with pride that on learning about this habit of hers, director C.Sunder used it in one of his movies. Poor Rambha! With nothing to do nowadays, she is turning nostalgic!

No comments:

Post a Comment