I Took The Risk: Manoj

Producer Sunkara Ramabramham is making a movie on A.K. Entertainments banner in ATV's presentation. Veeru Potla is directing the movie and its title is "Bindaas" ' Ajaygadi Vijayagadha'. Manchu Manoj and Sheena are playing the roles of hero and heroine. The flick is scheduled for release on Sankranthi day (14-1-10). Speaking about the movie, its producer Ramabramham told " highlight in this movie would be Manoj's performance. He performed very well. The climax scene was shot in Eadulanagulapalli near Hyderabad, in which fights composed by Nandu master were filmed. This fight sequence will be another highlight in the movie, while its audio is also an asset." Film's hero Manoj said " I always feel that our movies should be of the quality which Hollywood audiences prefer to watch. For this I have risked myself in doing the climax fights. I am sure that this flick will be very successfull."

No comments:

Post a Comment